Position: Contact Lens Optician
Salary: Up to33,000 depending on experience, pro rata.
Bonus: A joining bonus of 6,000, pro rata (T&C's apply).
Working Hours: Part-Time Opportunity
Experience Level: Must have previous experience working in an optician and must have a GOC number.
Specsavers Keynshamare recruiting for a qualified and GOC registered Contact Lens Optician.
As a Contact Lens Optician, theres nothing quite like the feeling of being part of the Specsavers team where youll be part of a family that works together to give every customer the best possible service. Your role in this is crucial. With one in three UK contact lens wearers coming to us for lenses and advice, we ensure that millions of people get the right lenses, at a price they can afford.
In this key role, youll work to the highest professional standards, providing a contact lens fitting and aftercare service thats in a whole different league. Youll work to boost sales, profit and customer loyalty exceeding customers needs as well as business objectives. In effect, youll be our resident expert, sharing your knowledge with customers and staff alike, all while working alongside our dedicated professionals, using the latest equipment.
Whats on offer?
- Annual salary up to 33,000 pro rata, depending on experience
- A joining bonus of 6,000, pro rata (T&C's apply).
- Pension contribution
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
- Enjoy earning an extra 6k joining bonus when successful with Specsavers Keynsham! (T&Cs apply)
The Role in a Nutshell:
- Carry out contact lens fitting and aftercare in accordance with Company procedures and professional guidelines
- Deal with general enquiries and advise customers on contact lenses
- Ensure that all customers have a clear understanding of the contact lens options for their prescription.Advise customers on spectacle dispensing options, including current promotions
- Ensure that appointment times are efficiently managed and that customer waiting time is minimized
- Provide insertion / removal instruction to patients as required
Were located about a 15 minute drive from both Bristol and Bath and are but a stones throw away from great cycle trials and other rural benefits! We have great transport links including station within walking distance of the store, and only a 6 minutes journey from both Bath and Bristol and we are also easily accessible by road!
Our Keynsham store is owned and run by two fantastic directors with over 31 years combined experience. We our passionate about providing a great level of care to our community whilst also progressing developing our staff. This opportunity would be a excellent next step in your career with more responsibility and giving back to the next generation of clinicians!
Then theres you
As a qualified Contact Lens Optician, youll have what it takes to put customers at their ease. Youre also team-focused, with a passion for what you do so youre always up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry. With this approach plus our exciting career development options, youll stand every chance of going far.
Get in touch
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Kasia Mnich - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07939988974