Competitive salary, bonus & benefits, full training will be given.
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider. We look after thousands of patients in our clinics every week and it’s a privilege to transform the lives of so many.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
If you’re looking to work for a market leader, then read on as we are looking for a Store Manager for our Livingston Practice, where you’ll have responsibility for managing the team.
You will be customer facing and you will help drive performance for the store. You’ll also be responsible for the daily operational efficiency of the store; a key part of your role will be developing the team to deliver on sales, and also promoting the benefits of purchasing glasses or contact lenses from Optical Express to patients instead of their current optical provider. You may come from a retail background where world class customer service comes naturally to you.
You will have strong management experience within a store or clinical setting. You’ll be adept at delivering great results through your passion for people and by working closely with members of your team to develop them through performance management.
It goes without saying that you’ll possess excellent communication and presentation skills, be articulate, motivated to achieve and have a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express.
Day to day
- Effectively and efficiently manage resources to meet customer demands
- Ensure the clinic is presentable and maintained to the highest standards of tidiness and cleanliness which showcase the professional image of Optical Express
- Help recruit, induct, coach and support your team to ensure all team members meet acceptable levels of knowledge and competence
- Ensure the team influences and advises potential patients on the most suitable and appropriate solution for their needs
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products and procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technological support
- Optics experience is desirable
Please apply now by uploading your CV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer.