Fully Independent Practice 100k+ Audiologist Role Offering Exceptional Earning Potential...
Fantastic exclusive new employed Audiologist/RHAD role working with highly established fully independent employed with decades of experience offering highest levels of quality focussed client care to their loyal patient following utilising dedicated hearing care facilities and diverse product range whilst also enjoying one of the most lucrative remuneration schemes currently available ...
Working in a mix field and practice based role you will benefit from the support of a truly market leading independent employer who generate quality leads and offer one of the very best commission schemes in the industry.
Normal Hours are 09.30 - 17.30 Monday to Friday ensuring fantastic work life balance and you will also enjoy a relaxed well supported working environment with ongoing support offered via an experienced senior management team and unlimited product choice so you can best tailor your service to each individual client's personal requirements
- Commercial/clinically focussed role benefiting from pre-established case load of loyal patients
- Freedom of product choice from all major manufacturers and the successful candidate should have strong knowledge of main manufacturer's product ranges
- Highly experienced management and support team who ensure diaries are kept full with quality vetted leads
- Latest testing facilities provided
- Position will require field and practice based work so the successful candidate should be flexible to travel circa 40 miles per day
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable basic salary and car allowance with basic salary c30,000+ car/car allowance
- NB, Earning potential of circa 100k provided via highly attractive commission scheme
- Our client has very high demand for their services and invests heavily in their marketing to ensure full diaries are maintained of quality leads
- Generous company car or car allowance circa 8,000 per year
20 days holiday + bank (33 days in total) (Holidays increase to 25 days + bank with tenure)
- Professional fees
- Career development opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered
- Role likely to be well suited a commercially driven experienced Audiologist as the rewards here are significant
- Track record of consistent commercial performance will be required
- Full UK driving licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs