A unique Hearing Care Assistant Audiologist job role has arisen covering Derby, Full or part time, two days from home, three days field, flexible working options, extended test times, fantastic product range and all supported by a passionate and client focussed management team!
- Carry out remote appointments via video link or telephone to assess customers hearing requirements and select after-care as appropriate based on customer's individual lifestyle and specific needs
- To be continually up to date with competitors and other manufactures activity and product knowledge
- Maintain all records of customer interactions to HCPC standards including recordings where possible. Deliver timely completion of administration and reporting required by the company
- Monday-Friday only role working 9am-5:30pm offering (3-5 days considered), ensuring superb work life balance!
- Undertake regular contact with customers during money back guarantee period to minimise customer returns
- Manage time keeping & diary to ensure customers appointments are on time and individual targets are met
- Keep up to date with product technical knowledge, problem solving and finding solutions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Take ownership of any customer problems and either fix remotely or arrange for repair to be carried out by the most appropriate and cost-effective method
- Opportunity for further training and opportunities for progression within the company
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary of 23k with opportunities to achieve bonuses via an OTE scheme
- Generous car or car allowance equal to 450 per month
- Generous holidays + extensive benefits package
- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
- Superb work life balance guaranteed
- Reputable company with an established client base
- Excellent diary management service leaving you free to fully focus on the Audiology aspect of the role
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Ability to work with a team of HADs across large geographical region
- Maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs