A well-established independent practice is looking for an Optical Assistant to join their friendly team in Dundee a minimum of four days a week.
You will be joining a successful independent practice who have developed an exceptional reputation within the local area, with a loyal patient base.
You will be become part of a friendly team of optical professionals who always work with patient care at the forefront of everything they do.
This traditional independent practice in situated in the centre of Dundee, with good public transport links, so very easily commutable.
On offer is relaxed working environment, competitive salary and great career progression. If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please get in touch whilst the opportunity is still available!
- The role is situated 30 minutes' drive from the city of Christchurch. Known for its English Heritage, located on the east coast boasting many public green spaces, parks, rivers and providing some of New Zealand's warmest temperatures in summer
- Christchurch is surrounded by mountains, beautiful coastlines and the port hills which add to the lovely scenery and natural beauty of the city
- With a large number of high performing schools, great cafs, bars and restaurants throughout the area causing this is a great opportunity for families or individuals. There is far too much to list to keep you busy in the wider Christchurch area such as hot air ballooning, golfing, boating, hiking, surfing, cycling, wine tours and even renowned ski fields during the winter months
- Working Monday to Saturday with a day of mid-week
- Normal working hours are 9:00-17:30 - with an earlier finish on the Saturday
- Based within a friendly independent practice with all the up-to-date equipment
- You will be expected to maintain the practices excellent reputation within the area by always offering a personalised service to all patients
- You will be working with a broad range of frames and lenses to suit every customer
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Relaxed working environment
- Career progression
- Flexible lunch break
- Early finish on a Saturday
- No Sundays or evening work
- 5 weeks holiday
- Become part of a friendly and supportive team
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Previous optical experience would be desirable
- Have the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs