An award winning Opticians based in beautiful Henley-on-Thames are looking for a full time Assistant Manager to join the team.
This is a new role to support the Practice Manager, and it's an excellent opportunity to progress and develop within a fantastic team.
Assistant Manager - The Role
- Award winning independent
- 3 testing rooms
- Helping to manage a team of 15 people
- Focus on the customer experience
- Busy practice with plenty to do
- Excellent selection of stylish frames
- Full time - 5 days a week including 3 out of 4 Saturdays
- Working hours between 9am to 5.30pm
- No Sundays or Bank Holidays
- Salary around £20,000 which will increase after further training
- Full training available
Assistant Manager - Requirements
- Experience of working within an Opticians
- Passionate about optics
- Hungry to learn
- Focus on customer service
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.