A forward thinking director is planning for the future by seeking an ambitious, clinically inclined Optometrist in Northampton to work in a lovely reputable Independent Practice.
The practice has great business model that has a strong clinical focus and a very supportive ethos towards their Optometrists.
Work alongside an Optometrist Director and have a supportive working environment that will expand your skillset clinically and of course have the ability to earn £60K+!
Here is a little of what to expect:
- Competitive salary – Up to £60,000 (potentially more depending on experience)
- Rewarding and competitive bonus
- Daytona OCT
- 30 minute testing times
- Annual pay reviews and increases
- No Sundays or late openings
- Work alongside an Optometrist Director
- Great staff retention
- Continuous training and development
- Clinically inclined: Dry Eyes, Ortho K, Cataracts, Glaucoma etc
- Half day Saturdays
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position