Position: Dispensing Optician
Salary:Up to 34K (Depending on optics experience)
Working Hours: Full time or part time considered
Experience Level:Will consider newly qualified or experienced professionals
Specsavers in Dundee are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Contact Lens Optician to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Contact Lens Optician at Specsavers in Dundee a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
Whats on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to 34,000 (depending on experience)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Joining a store that Is soon to have a refit
- 7 day a week clinics available
- Working with a store that will give you a great platform to achieve contact lens success!
- Holiday allowance of 28 days per year, Increasing with time In service
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Contact Lens Optician, we would support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from MECs qualifications and accreditations. Even if you're keen to do the Optometry conversion course - well do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What were looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Contact Lens Optician, we are searching for someone who shares our stores ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isnt afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, were looking for a skilled resident Contact Lens Optician to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, wed love to tell you more about it. Contact Richard Bateman on 07950918068 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org