Match2Match Recruitment along with one of our prestigious clients are seeking a Domiciliary Optometrist to cover all areas in London and Essex Surrounding areas.
Our client offers a quality eye examination in the comfort of your own home, they specialise in home eye care services by providing valuable information regarding age related conditions along with a service that is second to none and this is all done whilst you relax at home.
The successful candidate will need to be passionate about optics, clinically minded, commercially aware and have superb customer service and communication skills.
If you feel like this is the right role for you then please apply by using the contact details provided below;
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Preferable Driver
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative as well as a good team player
- Dedicated, caring and enthusiastic
- Must be clinically minded and commercially aware
- Our client is fully flexible when negotiating the optometrists working patterns
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary
- Teams of two
- 33 plus holiday including bank holidays
- All Professional fees paid
- 10-11 sight tests per day in private homes
- Full time or Part Time role - Monday to Fridays
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly to find the right role for you!
For more information please contact us by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recommendations / Refer a Friend - If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for this position, then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation. Please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!