300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Cardiff. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Assistant role in Cardiff:
- £19,000 - £21,000 salary plus a range of additional benefits
- A true focus on your career progression – receive clinical development and support within a growing group of stores
- Work with the latest technology and receive support within a clinically focused and technology-driven practice
- Your development is a real priority in this practice – become part of a close-knit and supportive team
- This opportunity would suit a future-focused Optical Assistant looking to develop their career
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com