Audiology Area Sales Manager job in United Kingdom. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager for one of the largest suppliers of specialist equipment used within Audiology and Balance clinics as well as Hearing Aid Dispensers in the UK. This role will cover the Midlands and South Wales, and will require a flexible approach to working hours and some time will be spent away from home
The ideal candidate will have both a strong clinical background within Audiology and a desire to work and succeed in a commercial role, or will be able to demonstrate previous success within a similar sales role. The product portfolio is second to none and enables the company to offer equipment to customers that satisfies each and every clinical requirement. The business also has new products, being released in the near future, that will further enhance the range especially within the area of balance and rehabilitation.
Regional Sales Manager - Role
- Increase Sales Turnover within Territory
- Online and face to face sales meeting
- Support existing and new customers to enable them to fully benefit from the purchase of company products.
- Install equipment and teach new customers how to use our products
- Attend regional and national conferences and exhibitions
- Work in conjunction with colleagues to ensure all sales targets are achieved
- Support product development within the Market via customer feedback.
Regional Sales Manager - Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a qualified Audiologist within NHS
- Expected to work on your own initiative, in a professional and ethical manner and be willing to go the extra mile to satisfy customers.
Regional Sales Manager - Salary
- Base salary up to £45k per year
- Commission up to £25k per year
- Company car and a range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on