We've got a great new vacancy with a private Eye Hospital based in Guildford that's looking for an Optometrist (part time or full time) to work with state-of-the-art equipment that specialise in laser eye surgery and cataract surgery.
Work in a forward thinking environment providing just clinical care for your patients and work alongside some of the leading Ophthalmologists and surgeons.
This is a great role for anyone that is looking to expand their clinical skillset and do something that's a little bit more niche within the refractive industry.
What to expect:
- Salaries of up to £65,000
- Part time or full time
- Flexible working patterns of a mixture of working from home
- Offer a home office allowance as well
- Funded training and development - IP as well
- Great bonus and pension schemes
- Annual salary reviews
- Private Healthcare
They are ideally looking for people that have had hospital or refractive experience. IP accredited would be great as well.
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR email@example.com - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
During these uncertain times you may know someone who is in need of an form of employment; whether it be something part time in cohesion with locum work, or something full time or just some form of stability or financial security in the future.
Please do get in touch with myself and I'd be more than happy to offer £500 for any successful referrals or someone just needs some friendly advice for the future.
I'm available via email, firstname.lastname@example.org or just text me on 07826542228.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position