Trainee Optical Assistant
Salary: Competitive basic dependent on experience
Working hours: temporary(Weekend work is essential)
Experience Level: Optical experience not essential, must have strong Customer Service / Retail background.
Are you passionate about retail and offering the best customer experience?
Our advisor roles at Specsavers are not your ordinary retail positions you will join the team as an Optical Assistant bringing your valued retail experience & customer service knowledge to meet the caring values and optical expertise of our brand, making sure every patient receives the best experience in our stores.
We are looking for someone with a strong background of providing a pro-active and first-class customer experience, a real desire when it comes to customer care & the ability to communicate politely & professionally with all customers and colleagues.
Youll be responsible for assisting patients and ensuring the best customer journey throughout:
- Dealing with enquiries both face to face and over the telephone
- Providing support with booking appointments
- Offering a warm welcome from the moment they walk through the door
- Listening to their requirements & assisting with frame style advice
- Helping to guide them through our offers & products to ensure the right choice for them
- Processing customer collections and ensuring fit & comfort are checked accurately
As a business that prides itself on providing supported development & exciting long-term careers, previous Optical experience isnt essential - youll receive all the training needed and we will support you to develop your knowledge of the optical world, such as:
Pre-screening patients, measuring frames,dispensing single vision, bifocal & varifocallenses, whilst working towards NHS procedures and our own high standards.
If you are interested please clickApplyas this vacancy will close once we have filled all available places. We therefore highly recommend early applications.