AUDIOLOGIST - Part Time
It's an exciting time to join our expanding Audiology Team. We are rolling out bespoke Audiology Suites and offering a wider product range.
Determine the best solutions for our Hearing Care clients in hearing care examinations, ensuring the recommended solutions are clearly and concisely communicated to the Hearing Care clients.
Perform all hearing related consultations, including hearing care examinations to Bayfield’s standards and guard the Bayfield’s client journey.
Maintain utmost professionalism and confidentiality with respect to our Hearing care clients. Follow current HCPC and BSA testing guidelines in practice, ensuring CPD and further development is undertaking and CPD records are always kept up to date.
Work with each practice team and other colleagues to deliver obsessively great service to every Hearing Care Client.
COMPETENCIES/SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to be understood – verbally and written.
- Ability to build relationships with Hearing Care Clients.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to diagnose, solve problems and make clinical decisions.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Ability to plan, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead by example and promote new hearing solution technology.
- High integrity and commitment to good governance and ensuring they achieve clinical legal requirements.
- Audiology degree or Foundation Degree in Hearing Aid Audiology and HCPC registered.
- Pre-registration training.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays pro rata plus additional days holiday for your birthday each year.
- Company pension.
- Cycle to work.
- Simply Health.
- My work/life solutions – discount and financial wellbeing platform.
- Team discounts and family & friends discounts.
- Professional fees paid HCPC & BSHAA (HCPC £180 every 2 years and BSHAA £180 every year.
THE BAYFIELDS FAMILY
At Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists we realise that everyone is different so we get to know our clients as individuals to understand and provide the best solutions for their lifestyle.
It’s the same for our family members.
Bayfields is a place to grow and develop as an individual, with ambition encouraged and opportunities on offer. We pride ourselves on having a strong internal culture that is focussed on building a strong team, one of care and inclusivity.
We continue to grow as a business and as an essential healthcare provider, it is vital that we continue to care for both our clients and team throughout this challenging time.
We currently have 30 practices, from Guildford in Surrey all the way up to County Durham.
Bayfields has one driving ambition, which is to help our customers get the most out of life by supporting their vision and their hearing.
We’ve made a success of our business for two reasons: the way we treat our customers, and the way we treat our people. By providing a great working environment, and rewards worth having, we create an atmosphere where people enjoy their work, feel empowered, and can build lasting customer relationships.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £60,000.00 per year
We’ve been busy preparing new, cutting-edge processes to keep our team and clients safe in these difficult times. We’re not just COVID-19 Secure, we’re BaySafe.
Find out more: www.bayfieldsopticians.com/BaySafe