We are recruiting for a Practice Manager to lead our fantastic new practice which will be soon opening in Chelmsford.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful establishment and development of the new practice and team.
At Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists we realise that everyone is different so we get to know our clients as individuals to understand and provide the best solutions for their lifestyle.
With 45 minute testing times we take the time to welcome our customers into the Bayfields Family.
It’s the same for our employees.
Bayfields is a place to grow and develop as an individual, with ambition encouraged and opportunities on offer. We pride ourselves on having a strong internal culture that is focussed on building a strong team, one of care and inclusivity.
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN:
- Coach, mentor and develop the practice team and to be an ambassador for Bayfields’ vision and values
- Ensure that the client journey is being delivered consistently so that our eye care and hearing care clients receive obsessively great service
- Drive performance to achieve targets
- Ensure that the practice is adhering to and achieving all operational standards set, including smart booking and diary management
- Manage all aspects of practice rotas ensuring that there is sufficient cover available Understand MI to maintain areas of the budget and ensure that all areas are within spend and stock control is tightly managed
- MUST BE Registered as a Qualified Dispensing Optician with the General Optical Council
- Excellent communication and listening skills with an ability to be understood both verbally and non-verbally
- Ability to build relationships with eye care and hearing clients
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems, plan, prioritise workloads and delegate accordingly
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays pro rata plus additional days holiday for your birthday each year.
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work.
- Simply Health
- My work/life solutions – discount and financial well being platform
- Team discounts and family & friends discounts.
- Paid professional fees (GOC and professional indemnity which is currently the AOP). If part time pro rata.
- CET training provided every quarter after the quarterly roadshow, it provides 12 months annually
THE BAYFIELDS FAMILY
Bayfields has one driving ambition, which is to help our clients get the most out of life by supporting their vision and their hearing.
We’ve made a success of our business for two reasons: the way we treat our clients, and the way we treat our people. By providing a great working environment, and rewards worth having, we create an atmosphere where people enjoy their work, feel empowered, and can build lasting client relationships.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We’ve been busy preparing new, cutting-edge processes to keep our team and clients safe in these difficult times. We’re not just COVID-19 Secure, we’re BaySafe.
Find out more: www.bayfieldsopticians.com/BaySafe