Match2Match Recruitment has recently been instructed with a vacancy for a full/part time Optometrist to join an independent practice in Dorset.
Our independent Client is seeking an Optometrist who can rise up to the challenge and be part of a fantastic team, they offer a friendly, personal service with an emphasis on patient centred care. The successful candidate will need to be clinically minded, commercially aware, pro-active and dynamic along with having superb customer service and communication skills.
If you would like that work life balance with a great career ahead of you then please contact us today to arrange an interview.
- Must be GOC Registered and have a current GOC number.
- Clinically minded & commercially aware.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good understanding of an independent ethos preferable but not essential
- Must be eligible able to work in the UK
- Working with a professional, supportive team.
- Working with the latest equipment on the market.
- Professional fees covered
- Excellent customer care
- Working for a modern practice.
- Fantastic salary.
- Career progression offered
- 25 days holidays + Bank Holidays
- Professional fees paid
For further information, please contact the Match2Match team on;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0474 or Hotline: 07432674364
Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of CV's we receive, it isn't possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us in 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.