Optometrist £55K pro rata
Part Time - 3 day week!
Looking for an excellent optometrist, someone that is enthusiastic, driven, committed to helping their patients, encouraging their colleagues, building relationships and good business acumen!!
- You will receive support, training and encouragement to get to where you need to be, someone that will work well in a team, help them aspire to their full potential.
- You will continue deliver the best care for your patients, people with low vision, dry eyes or occupational visual needs, making sure that you are at the top of your game!
- This is a great opportunity, so, if you would like to work in a company that will value your input and dynamic approach, this could be for you!
Working with a busy, well organised, professional team, plenty of support, making sure that the patient has the best journey, enabling them to make an informed choice, if you like the sound of this, lets talk.....
A good salary, £55K pro rata + Bonus - Benefits along with any future training you may want?
9.30am - 10am start - 4pm finish
3 day week
For more details and to apply for this job, please send your CV in word format.
Text or WhatsApp us to let us know your CV is winging its way !
Pre Reg Optometrist - about to take your exams?? We want to hear from you too!
*All applicants are dealt with utmost confidence
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends - Sat or Sun - or, alternate weekends off
All Covid19 Regulations - are in place as per Government requirements
We are waiting to hear from you!
Please text or WhatsApp to let us know your CV is on its way!