A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Telemedicine Optometrist to join our thriving clinic in Nottingham. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team alongside experienced eye care professionals and play a crucial role in the delivery of a diverse range of clinical care to our patients. You will have access to the results of state of the art diagnostic equipment available at Optical Express through our innovative electronic medical records system.
Your day will be varied, and will include:
- Undertaking pre and post-operative refractive and cataract surgery care discussions
- Working alongside experienced Optometrists as part of a team
This role can be performed purely as a standalone Telemedicine role or it can be combined with an in-clinic role.
To ensure you have maximum support day-to-day in the clinic, you will work alongside an exceptional professional team, as well as having access to invaluable guidance from the Clinical Services Team, which includes some of the most experienced optometrists and ophthalmologists in the specialist areas of refractive surgery and cataract care. Ongoing CET accredited training and development is provided.
Optical Express provides clinicians and patients alike with access to state of the art diagnostic and treatment technologies from a range of market leaders such as Carl Zeiss and Johnson & Johnson Vision.
We can offer an array of flexible working patterns to suit your lifestyle, to include longer hours across less days and patterns that support your family or lifestyle commitments. Full and part time opportunities are available. Relocation allowances will be considered
We are committed to providing optometrists across our business with rewards and benefits that really make a difference. The fantastic range of benefits you will receive include:
- A market leading salary with the possibility of a relocation package
- Salary enhancement through our Performance Pay scheme
- 33 days annual leave per year, increasing with length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Paid Professional Fees
- Indemnity Coverage
- Independent Prescribing Sponsorship and Placement Assistance
- Access to Optical Express CET courses
- Complimentary Laser Eye Surgery and Intraocular Lens surgery
- Generous Optical Express Friends and Family Discount scheme
- Relocation opportunities across the UK and Europe