Are you searching for a change of career or perhaps already working within Audiology but want a change? We have the right role for you!
A role as a Wax Removal Clinician isnt just interesting, its also incredibly rewarding. Were searching for Wax Removal Clinician to join our growing teams across both Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care and The Hearing Care Partnership. As a growing business, we have a number of roles across the United Kingdom including North London.
This is an amazing position for an individual whos clinically minded and great with people. As a Wax Removal Clinician, you will work alongside one of our Audiologists in providing support both clinically and clerically with the below key responsibilities;
- Ear wax removal using microsuction, irrigation and manual removal (all training will be provided)
- Hearing screening. Referring patients to Hearing Aid Dispensers or Audiologists where required
- Work hand in hand with the optical teams, promoting the optical side of the business where appropriate
- Support in the growth of audiology, discussing offerings to new patients
- Form positive links with referee partners including GP surgeries
In return for your hard work, we will provide you with the training and support you need to be the best Wax Removal Clinician you can be. Other core benefits include;
- Fully funded HCA qualification (requires some overnight stays for study release). This course takes 9 months to complete and is blended learning
- Basic salary of 20,000 whilst training, enhanced to 25,000 for those who have successfully completed their HCA qualification
- For those with experience and a relatable qualification, you will be able to join us at the qualified level of 25,000 plus commission and referral bonus
- Bonuses and commission paid against referrals for full hearing assessments and wax removals (15 per successful referral and 5% commission per wax removal), reaching potential earnings of 40,000!
To be eligible for this position, you must possess a drivers license with the ability to travel, GCSEs above C level in English, Maths and Science. All applicants must also have the ability to work in the United Kingdom.