This is your opportunity to join a well-established and reputable practice on a flexible basis, based in Purey, as an Optometrist. Where you are given time to cater to your patients needs in a low-pressured work environment.
The practice provides a professional, community based service covering the full range of eye care services. The existing team consists of experienced resident Optometrists and a number of experienced support staff including Dispensing Opticians.
You will work closely alongside the practice owners to continue their on-going success and further their reputation as the opticians of choice in the local area.
Additionally there is a lot of autonomy with the role, where the owners will let you have your own input into clinic/testing times in a truly collaborative environment.
This is a highly rewarding role and boasts a strong package on offer, where we would recommend registering an early interest to avoid missing out.
- Full or part-time position working a minimum of 3 days a week which can be tailored to your preferred schedule
- Well-established independent offering exceptional high quality service to their established patient base
- Working hours are generally 9:00am-5.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Weekend flexibility negotiable
- Fully negotiable testing times to your preference
- The practice has 2 consulting rooms where they generally have double clinics running through the week
- They have a highly-established patient base allowing for a less sales driven, pressure free working environment giving you the ability to focus solely on what's best for your patient
- Testing room equipped with OCT and Retinal Cameras, with a nearby sister practice operating Optomap which you can refer patients to
- The business has a very low staff turnover and so in each practice you will have a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants by your side
Package and Benefits
- Very Competitive salary between 40,000 - 60,000+ (depending on experience)
- Weekend flexibility
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Private pension scheme
- Opportunity for sponsorship through further clinical courses
- Further benefits negotiable
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- Open to newly qualified Optometrists looking to move away from the multiple setting
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs