A well established independent in Farnham is looking for a Dispensing Optician of any level to join their team.
This is a superb high end practice offering the highest levels of patient care, excellent support and training with the flexibility to spend time with your patients, there is a fantastic package on offer with long-term career development prospects. So if you're a Dispensing Optician looking to take on a new challenge please get in touch whilst this opportunity is still available!
Highly established independent employer with decades of experience operating to the highest standards of patient care and offering an exceptional work environment for aspiring DO/Assistant Branch Manager.
As part of their team, you will be expected to bring commercial awareness and excellent patient care to the table. You will benefit from an attractive remuneration package and unique career development plan, in addition to a generous salary.
- The core values of the business are to deliver an outstanding personalised experience and guarantee excellence in all they do and make sure this is delivered by people with extraordinary team spirit
- Enjoying your job comes from having the time to do it well. This Practice take the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so standard eye examinations here last 30 minutes or longer
- High value dispensing opportunity with the opportunity to manage a high performing store
- Must be able to work both Saturday and Sundays
- Working hours are 9:00-17:30. Sundays are 10:00-16:00
Package and Benefits
- High Quality Independent practice with a boutique open plan practice
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Very successful practice means incredibly lucrative OTEs
- Offer OCT / Retinal Photography in every practice
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however to still work with NHS patients
- Contribution to gym or similar club membership, possibility of childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare scheme (Life cover), pension contributory
- Staff discount
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
- Must be very well presented and have upbeat personable character capable of always generating lasting rapport
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs