A successful and reputable Opticians are currently looking for an Optometrist to join them at their location in Nottingham with potential to cover Derby as required.
One of the UK's leading Optical service providers are currently looking for a Part Time Optometrist to join them at their location based near Widnes.
This is a 4 day a week position which includes Saturdays, however the working days during the week can be tailored to your schedule.
You will join a well-established practice with regular full clinics and an excellent reputation within the local community it serves, with an experienced team of Optical professionals already working at the practice to support you in the role.
We are looking for an Optometrist to maintain their high clinical standards and provide first class service in their small but busy practice.
In return for your services is a fully negotiable basic salary depending upon your experience and qualifications, 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and a car allowance plus more.
- 3-4 days a week, working Monday to Saturday
- 9am-5:30pm role with no evening work
- Experienced Optical staff working in the practice to support you in your role
- Excellent reputation within Optics
- Established and loyal patient base
- Smaller, independent feel practice where you will have greater flexibility to spend time with patients
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary ranging from circa 45000 - 60000 depending upon experience and qualifications
- Flexible testing times circa 30 minutes+
- Car allowance for both work and private use
- Company pension scheme
- GOC fees paid
- CET provided in-house
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
- The ideal candidate will have 2 years post qualification experience but applications welcome from all Optometrists due supportive nature of employer/practice
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs