This incredible and exciting Audiologist/RHAD position in Chelmsford is now open, and it's a terrific chance to join a premier established company that prioritises the needs of their patients. You will be lead by a dedicated and optimistic team of hear care specialists and be rewarded with extensive and generous benefits.
One of the greatest packages in the Audiology industry is provided to recognize you for your expertise, including a guaranteed high basic income of 30k+ + significant bonus with average OTE 50k and those with 1/2 year tenure within the organisation attaining 70-80k+, as well as extra perks and benefits.
A very fulfilling clinic-based Audiologist position where you have the opportunity to customise consultations to best meet client needs in order to offer the best possible hearing care outcome.
Extended and customizable testing times are available, as well as a diverse range of top aid suppliers and pricing ranges to best meet your patient's budget. You'll be situated in a sophisticated and modern clinic with cutting-edge technology and will be offering several of the finest hearing aids on the marketplace currently.
The client key qualities include being supportive, professional, and forward-thinking that withholds a high degree of employee loyalty, so apply now to prevent disappointment!
- Monday through Friday, with part-time or full-time employment possible 3-5 days weekly basis
- Clinic-based consisting the hours of 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Work alongside a helpful and co-operative team utilising high end equipment in an exclusive practice
- 1.5-hour adjustable test periods to satisfy patient requirements in a pleasant and clinically oriented setting
- Possibilities for training including wax removal
- Pre-planned clinics/diary where you will know your schedule ahead of time
Package and Benefits
- There are several training programmes available to help you advance your career and abilities.
- A committed hearing care professional who prioritises client service.
- Guaranteed market-leading base salary of 30,000+
- Outstanding bonus income potential with a credible OTE of 70,000+
- 33 days of leave, including bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme and additional perks, such as private healthcare and a company car
- All professional expenses are provided and covered for
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the legal right to work in the United Kingdom
- Consider all levels of experience
- A valid driver's licence is necessary
- Due to the totally private customer base, you must be registered/eligible with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs