We are currently recruiting for an Optometrist to join a leading independent practice based in the beautiful Market town of Nantwhich on either a full or part-time basis.
This is your opportunity to join a well-established, high-end and reputable independent on either a full or part-time basis where the days can be tailored to best suit you.
You are given time to cater to your patients needs in a practice that believes customer care leads to sales.
There is an experienced and highly supportive practice team in place which consists of experienced resident Optometrists and a number of support staff including qualified Dispensing Opticians.
It is based in the stunning historical Market town of Nantwich
- Full or part-time position within an extremely reputable company that prides itself on delivering premium care to the community it serves.
- Investment in staff development given
- Working hours of 9am-5:30pm with no late nights/evenings
- Extended 45 minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- State of the art facilities
Package and Benefits
- Very Competitive salary up to 52,000
- 33 days holiday a year plus
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Private pension scheme
- GOC & AOP fees paid
- Opportunity for sponsorship through further clinical courses
- Extended testing times
- Flexible days available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the UK
- GOC registered
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs