John Lewis Opticians
John Lewis Opticians are owned and operated by David Clulow, which is a leader in specialty spectacles and sunglass, offering a huge range of designer frames for their customers. David Clulow also offers the latest trends, exclusive styles of high quality fashion and performance sunglasses along with statement spectacles and outstanding customer service. David Clulow is also part of something bigger; Luxottica’s global family, with a high-performance culture that’s always rewarding, forever evolving and full of exciting opportunities.
As a Store Manager you will oversee all aspects of store operations; including sales, profitability, recruiting, maintenance and inventory control as well as ensuring excellent customer service is delivered. You will improve the overall business performance and achieve objectives through effective management, leadership and development of the people in your team.
- KPI focused
- Leading a team to success by being highly commercial
- Committed to creating a positive and energetic culture
- Excited to push the boundaries and be creative
- Result Driven and Problem Solving
- Passionate about building, coaching and developing a dedicated team
- Great and building and maintain relationships
- Experience in dispensing and training team members in how to dispense
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Then we are looking for you!
We are always rewarding – monthly bonuses, incentives and an annual conference.
We provide you with the tools and autonomy to run the business like it’s your own. And we like to have fun while doing it all, what about you?