Title: Contact Centre Manager
Hours: Full time
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider. We look after thousands of patients in our clinics every week and it’s a privilege to transform the lives of so many.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity.
The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
The Contact Centre Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Contact Centre team. You will be expected to motivate the team through coaching and development in order to achieve team and individual targets.
- You will manage the daily, weekly, monthly performance of the team.
- Responsible for monitoring, managing and reporting on team KPI’s.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships between teams and the wider business.
- Monitoring and managing team rota’s, holidays, sickness and absences.
- Conducting regular team meetings.
- Creating and managing incentives that both reward staff and increase performance.
- Challenging poor performance and celebrating successes.
- Previous management experience.
- Can demonstrate performance management in a previous role(s).
- Ability to coach and develop staff, either individually or as a group.
- Experience of working in a pressurised customer service or sales environment.
- Track record in managing teams to achieve targets, KPI’s and delivering a high-quality customer service.
- Experience of monitoring and managing individual and team performance.
- Experience of how to motivate colleagues and drive performance.
What’s in it for you?
- Rewarding salary
- Bonus incentives
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Discounted prescription and non-prescription eye care (including family)
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted City Centre parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation where you will have the support to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
If you are interested in being considered for the role please apply now.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer.