This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-award winning, family-run independent optical group specialising in eye care for the performing arts.
Allegro Optical is the only optical group in the UK registered with BAPAM (British Association of Performing Arts). The role will suit creatively inclined practitioners and the applicant must be able to read music and have performance experience.
We are seeking a strong, confident, and experienced optometrist. An ideal candidate will possess a friendly, outgoing personality, be able to work well with team members and be able to develop strong working relationships. We are looking for someone who can build a
strong rapport with the clients and be able to provide an excellent service to them.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Salaries of up to £60,000 pro-rata
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Equipment includes phoroptor head and trial frame, iCare tonometer, Fundus photography, OCT , Cerium Curve colorimeter and Saccadic eye movement tracker
- Pension Scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays pro rata
- Staff discounts
This position is for someone hoping to join an affluent practice that has a unique quality that differentiates them from any other Opticians.
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Ideally have a musical qualification to grade 8
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position