Independent Opportunity In Cwmbran!
This well known independent is looking for an optometrist who is looking to work within a clinical practice where you will be able to spend longer time with patients and have a more personal feel.
You will have the chance to progress within this independent as it is a great practice that is looking to grow and you will be able to build a loyal patient base. The director is looking for someone to be at the forefront of the practice and help the company grow and they are willing to mould around your needs to help support you when working here.
They also have all the updated equipment (OCT) with testing times up to 40 minutes and great support staff in store as well with a great relationship with the hospital.
By joining this company you can expect the following:
- Competitive Salaries - £55,000
- Weekend flexibility
- 40 minute testing times
- A growing independent
- Great equipment in store - OCT
- Qualified DO's in store
- Great support structure
- A very supportive Director
- Clinical progression available
- Grow a loyal patient base
- Specialised clinics in store
- Development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested the please contact our me on 02071861686 OR email@example.com - I will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our me on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you informed about the £500!
“No CV? No problem! Visit www.vivid-optical.co.uk/book-consultation/ or call 0207 952 6672 to speak with one of our senior consultants!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or Part Time commitment
- Team and self-motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position