A patient focused group of independent Opticians are looking for a full or part time Optometrist for their well established Gillingham, Kent practice.
You will be able to provide patents with a personalised eyecare experience, utilising some of the most advanced equipment available.
Optometrist - Role
- Modern independent
- Loyal patient base
- Focus on patient care
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients - 30 mins (pre-screening done by the support team)
- Advanced equipment - Optomap, OCT, Tonometer, digital slitlamp, topographer
- Optix computer system
- Working alongside an experienced Dispensing Optician
- High level of clinical freedom - You decide how to manage the patient, and what lens/contact lenses you want to dispense
- Working 3, 4 or 5 days a week including a Saturday
- Salary between £45,000 to £60,000 DOE, plus bonus
- Staff discount
- Private healthcare
- Private indemnity insurance
- Life cover
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
- Pension - Matched up to 5%
- Relocation package available
- Continuous training and development
- Encouraged to pick up additional accreditations and specialisms - areas like dry eye, macular degeneration, glaucoma, specialist contact lenses, myopia control and orthokeratology.
- Support from other Optoms, Trainers and Professional services teams
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Willing to learn and develop
- Wants be able to provide the very best eye test possible
- Wants to provide higher levels of communication and patient engagement
- Focus on clinical excellence
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Rebecca Wood using the apply now link.