Based in Sunninghill, Surrey
At Bayfields Opticians & Audiologists we realise that everyone is different so we get to know our clients as individuals to understand and provide the best solutions for their lifestyle.
It’s the same for our employees
Bayfields is a place to grow and develop as an individual, with ambition encouraged and opportunities on offer. We pride ourselves on having a strong internal culture that is focussed on building a strong team, one of care and inclusivity
THE ROLE OF AN OPTICAL ASSISTANT
- Be the first point of contact for anyone visiting the practice by engaging and acknowledging them as soon as they walk into the practice, on the telephone or by email. To ensure fully listen and understand the clients’ needs and take ownership to deal with their requirements in full.
- Smooth running of reception and daily clinics ensuring operational tasks are completed effectively and efficiently
- Work with the clinical team and other colleagues to deliver obsessively great service to every client
- Work with the optometrist / dispensing optician to determine the best solutions for our clients. Assist in the dispense of spectacles and perform spectacle collections
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Experience as an Optical Assistant would be desirable, however someone with experience in face to face Customer Service, an excellent telephone manner, the ability to learn and pick up various IT and CRM systems would be ideal as well.
- Be dedicated to delivering Obsessively Great Service and finding the very best solutions for our clients’ lifestyles.
- Enjoy using new technology.
- Willingness to learn.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Maintain utmost professionalism and confidentiality with respect to our clients.
- Flexibility in the practice and able to perform any required work at reception and dispensing
- Every team member will receive ongoing and continuous mentoring, support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression.
- Your working environment will be professional, fun, open and focused.
- Pension scheme
- Team Discounts and Social Events
- Simply Health
- My Work / Life Solutions (retailer discounts)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We’ve been busy preparing new, cutting-edge processes to keep our team and clients safe in these difficult times. We’re not just COVID-19 Secure, we’re BaySafe.
Find out more: www.bayfieldsopticians.com/BaySafe