We’ve got a domiciliary position that’s just come up in Leicestershire – have you ever been curious about it at all?
They have great equipment, all computerised records, weekdays only and work with a Dispenser / team with salaries up to £60K + £5K in bonus + £3,000 car allowance.
I think there are negative connotations around domiciliary although over the last few years with technology making leaps and bounds and you can give them the same care as you can in practice nowadays. Plus nothing better than genuinely being able to help someone and improve the quality of life right on the spot!
- Salaries of up to £70,000
- Work within a certain radius of your home!
- Work alongside another Dispenser
- Bonus scheme - on average is about £5,000
- Full time or Part Time (Monday - Friday)
- Very relaxed working environment where you put the patient's needs above all else
- Receive Training Beforehand
- Someone with a willing attitude
- Company Car optional
- Car allowance of up to £270 a month
- Great career satisfaction for the help and improvement you are offering to these patients
Do you think you’d be open minded to seeing what Domiciliary is like?
With what they can offer in terms of rota, salary and career satisfaction – I think it’s well worth keeping an open mind and speaking to one of the Optom Director to see what it’s like from an Optom point of view!
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!