Job Title – Marketing Administrative Assistant
Location – Glasgow
Hours – 40
About Optical Express
Optical Express is focused on delivering exceptional patient care, outstanding clinical outcomes and continued investment in our people and technology.
For over 30 years, millions of patients have trusted Optical Express with their eye care. As Europe’s leading private provider of laser eye, premium intraocular lens and cataract surgery, our Surgeons undertake more laser procedures collectively than any other provider.
At Optical Express we’re committed to giving patients a world class level of service and clinical care. With over 100 clinics across the UK, Ireland, and mainland Europe, Optical Express offers a full range of eye care services from glasses and contact lenses to routine eye examinations and vision correction surgery.
The Optical Express team work together, collectively and consistently striving for excellence. We support each other, respect each other and are committed to a culture of care, trust and integrity. The culture extends to our local communities, through our range of charitable and environmental projects. We focus on doing what is right for our patients, our colleagues, our local communities and our planet.
The role of the Marketing Administrator involves working closely with the Marketing Team taking responsibility for all administrative duties within the department.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating store requests
- Updating marketing reports
- Updating social media performance reports
- Ordering marketing collateral
- Liaising multiple internal and external departments and suppliers
- Invoicing and maintaining log of marketing expenditure
- Managing and processing charity donation and support requests
- Maintaining log of all PR activity
- Supporting wider Marketing Team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- A confident and professional individual who has fantastic organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- Good attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
- On site restaurant and spa facilities at our Glasgow offices
Please apply now by uploading your CV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer