A successful and reputable Opticians are currently looking for an Optometrist to join them at their location near Chipping Norton.
This is a well-established practice with regular full clinics and an excellent reputation within the local community it serves, with an established team of Optical professionals already working at the practice to support you in the role.
It can be a full or part-time role with days available from Monday-Saturday which can be tailored to your preference.
The Opticians in question are a leading provider of eye care to the UK and are looking for an Optometrist to maintain their high standards and provide first class service in their small but busy practice.
For your services is a fully negotiable basic salary depending upon your experience and qualifications, 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and a car allowance.
- Full-time or part-time position (minimum 2 days required)
- Monday to Saturday available
- No Sundays or bank holidays
- 9am-5:30pm role with no evening work
- Experienced Optical staff working in the practice to support you in your role
- Excellent reputation within Optics
- Independent style practice with a bespoke attitude to patient service
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary ranging from circa 45000 - 65000 depending upon experience and qualifications
- Car allowance for both work and private use
- Flexible testing times circa 30 minutes+
- Company pension scheme
- GOC fees paid
- CET provided in-house
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs