Highly engaging exclusive Audiologist role Ipswich working across multiple business sites predominantly branch based with high quality future focused fully independent hear care team.
Our highly respected client is offering a rare opportunity for a talented Audiologist to join them as they launch their hearing care services in the area so great prospect to develop earnings and your career longer term with a future focussed highly quality service provider!
- Freedom of product choice from major manufactures and prospect to be engaged in variety of more specialist clinical services including wax removal and other advanced services deemed beneficial to the client base
- Highly experienced management and support team and you will work closely with main business owners
- Latest brand-new testing facilities provided and bright modern practice setting
- Extensive candidate data base readily available for you to utilise with great projects for further growth
- Full time Monday-Friday 9am-5:00pm enabling a fantastic work-life balance
- Practice based with only very rare field based work required
- Be proactive and ambitious to grow the business long term
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable basic salary circa 30,000+ with commission scheme to be discussed to offer long term incentives for high performance
- 20 days holiday + bank
- Growing company offering prospect for great professional creativity and input into service deliver
- Exceptional no pressurised high quality patient focused work environment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered or eligible to register
- Ideally 1/2 years + commercial experience required, and candidate should have strong clinical and commercial acumen
- Full UK driving licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs