We are currently recruiting for an Optometrist to join a leading independent practice based in Reading on a flexible full or part-time basis.
This is your opportunity to join a well-established and reputable practice based in Reading, where you are given time to cater to your patients' needs in a low-pressure, high quality work environment.
The practice provides a professional, community-based service covering the full range of eye care services which include more specialist areas such as MECS and EOS services, where you will be able to fully utilise any specialisms, you have trained in.
Additionally, if you have any key areas of interest where you would like to develop clinically, the practice are highly supportive and will support you in any given direction you wish to pursue.
Predominantly however, you will work to continue their on-going success and further their reputation as the opticians of choice in the local area.
There is a fantastic package on offer which includes a market leading salary, professional fees paid, private healthcare/dental amongst more and a relaxed, friendly and rewarding working environment.
- Full or part-time position which can be tailored to suit your schedule/preference
- The practice is a highly innovative specialist independent offering exceptional high-quality service to their established patient base
- Working hours are generally 9:00am-5.30pm Monday to Saturday, however weekend flexibility is negotiable
- Flexible 30+ minute testing times enabling exceptional high-quality patient care
- They have a highly established patient base allowing for a less sales driven, pressure free working environment giving you the ability to focus solely on what's best for your patient
- Continuously invest in cutting edge technology where within the practice they have OCT and Optomap amongst more, plus a fully paperless patient management system
- The business has a very low staff turnover where you will be support by experienced Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants
Package and Benefits
- Very Competitive salary between 45,000 - 60,000 (depending on experience)
- Flexible working days and options for weekend flexibility
- Professional fees paid
- 33 days holiday a year
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical/dental cover
- Opportunity for sponsorship through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs