We are currently recruiting for an Optometrist to join a leading independent practice based in the Sevenoaks area in Kent.
This is your opportunity to join a well-established and reputable practice on either a full or part-time basis, where you are given time to cater to your patients' needs in a low-pressured work environment.
The practice provides a professional, community-based service covering the full range of eye care services. The existing team consists of experienced resident Optometrists and a number of experienced support staff including Dispensing Opticians.
You will work to continue their on-going success and further their reputation as the opticians of choice in the local area.
There is a fantastic package on offer which includes a market leading salary, GOC fees paid and a private pension scheme in addition to development benefits in more specialist areas of Optometry and a relaxed, friendly and rewarding working environment.
- Full or part-time role with flexible days available between Monday-Saturday
- Weekend flexibility negotiable
- General working hours of 9am-5:30pm
- The company is a highly innovative and friendly independent practice offering exceptional high-quality service to their established patient base
- Well-established Opticians with a phenomenal reputation in the area
- Flexible 30-40-minute testing times enabling exceptional high quality patient care
- They have a highly established patient base allowing for a less sales driven, pressure free working environment giving you the ability to focus solely on what's best for your patient
- The Company continuously invest in cutting edge technology where within the practice they have OCT's and digital records
- The business has a very low staff turnover and so in each practice you will have a range of experienced Optoms, Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants by your side
Package and Benefits
- Very Competitive salary between 45,000 - 55,000+ (depending on experience)
- GOC fees paid
- Negotiable working days and flexibility available
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity for sponsorship through further clinical courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Registered with the GOC as an Optometrist
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs