One of the most well know names in the independent optical market is seeking an Optometrist to join their growing team in Pontefract, They place a large emphasis on customer care and putting the patient first.
- 3 days per week
- Week 1: 9:00am - 5.30pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday Pontefract
- Week 2: 9.00am - 5.30pm 2 days Pontefract and 1 day Wakefield
- Extended test times up to 45 minutes to suit client, allowing the
- Optom to deliver high level care in a relaxed customer environment
- Great support from a passionate well-established team with the opportunity to develop as the growing practice continues to expand
- Clinically focussed Optometrist role with the time given to care for clients
- Be part of team that recognises the importance of customer care and individual attention
Package and Benefits
- Very competitive salary depending on experience along-side a fantastic package
- Flexible testing times enabling high quality patient care
- 30 - 40 minutes
- Closed Sundays & Bank Holiday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays PR
- 33 days holiday in total plus a day for your birthday PR
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- 2 years minimum post qualified experience essential
- Right to work in the UK essential
- Full clean UK driving licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs