Exclusive truly superb Dispensing Optician job Birmingham (central) working with high end fully independent practice in vibrant central Birmingham offering flexible full or part time working, clinical & professional freedom guaranteed and salary up to 30,000+ bonus!
Excellent 3-5 days per week employed Dispensing Optician vacancy working out of high end fully independent practice near C.Birmingham
Our esteemed client offers beautiful modern surrounding, state of art facilities and stunning choice of bespoke products so a keen interest in niche brands and fashion is a must!
Diverse role serving low volume high spend fully private client base whilst also taking responsibility for overseeing practice operations including sock control, financial reporting etc
- Recommend high end products to a more discerning client base
- with great confidence, product insight and charisma!
- Be able to work independently as required and oversee the daily
- operations of the practice reporting in to business owners on
- practice performance etc
- Be an engaging passionate member of the team
- 3-5 days per week available requiring 10am-5pm Tuesday -
- Saturday working with 30 minute lunch provided (NB, low volume
- high spend service delivery and relaxed working environment)
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic up to 30,000 for experience + bonus with OTE 31/32,000
- Progressive independent employer who can consider ambitious candidates keen to invest in the business to gain share holding etc and develop into more senior roles longer term
- Opportunity to work with niche brands of frames and lenses with time ensure to offer exceptional levels of personal customer care
- All other statutory benefits apply + professional fees paid
GOC registered Dispensing Optician
- Charismatic, engaging communication style with real eye for style and fashion
- All levels of experience considered but must be confident to work without supervision in high end high spend practice setting
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs