High End Independent Optometrist position in the centre of Birmingham, giving the opportunity to work along side some of the best specialised Optometrists in the country.
Exclusive high end, clinically focused independent practice in the city centre of Birmingham.
Relaxed testing times to suit the needs of the patient
Fantastic state of the art facilities
Real time given to personal development
- Clinically focussed Optometrist role with the time given to care for clients
- Be engaged in a variety of more specialised clinical services allowing for personal and professional development
- Be part of team that recognises the importance of customer care and individual attention
Package and Benefits
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities and latest equipment including OCT and Fundus machines
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday PR
- Bonus Scheme
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the UK essential
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs