An exclusive and exciting role has risen in a prestigious independent family run practice.
We are looking for a qualified Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical Assistant to work between multiple practices in and around Birmingham.
You will be based out of high-end practices, providing holiday and sickness cover in their many busy customer focussed sites
The Opticians have built up an enviable reputation being the best regarded in the area, by offering a professional and friendly service
You'll be joining a passionate team and will be expected to give a high quality service, providing exceptional patient care and a wide range of top end eye wear
On offer is a generous basic salary which is negotiable depending upon experience, rewarding bonus scheme, private healthcare, and covered fuel costs
- This is a full time mobile role, working across multiple sites
- The work pattern is Monday - Saturday 9am-5:30 (9am-5pm on Saturdays)
- Sundays and one mid week day off
- Great team bonus system
- Private healthcare
- Wide range of frames in order to cater to a variety of patients
- Offer latest technology, so can provide the highest quality patient care
Package and Benefits
- Negotiable salary dependent on experience up to 28,000 OTE
- Bonus scheme
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays, no evening work
- Many avenues for career development are supported, with opportunities to progress to Dispensing Optician and Managerial roles
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician or an experienced Optical Assistance capable of dispensing at all levels
- Right to work in the UK
- Hold a current and valid driving license
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs