A new opening has become available for a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established and reputable Optical practice based near Twickenham on a Full-Time basis.
Having experienced a surge in demand for their services post-lockdown, this successful Optical practice are now looking to add to their team to ensure that patient service and satisfaction is kept at a high standard.
You will join a vibrant team with countless years' experience in Optics, where an emphasis is placed on staff well-being and development.
On offer is a competitive salary which is negotiable depending upon experience, bonus scheme and the opportunity to join one of Twickenham's most renowned Optical practices.
- Full-time role working Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week
- Working hours 9am-5:30pm
- You will provide excellent customer service alongside dispensing, fitting and further DO duties
- Working with a wide range of frames and lenses to cater to a diverse patient demographic including high end designers
- Modern practice equipped with the latest equipment to deliver the highest levels of patient care
- Excellent, established team to support you in your new role
Package and Benefits
- Highly competitive remuneration scheme allowing you great financial freedom with basic salary up to 26000 + a great benefit package to match
- All professional fees paid; CET provided
- Professional training programme is superb, genuinely market-leading
- Recognition of excellence and reward their staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Opportunities for further development and progression
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom, be GOC registered and a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- Applications welcomed from Dispensing Opticians of all levels of experience
- Should enjoy working within an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about Optics
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs