Superb new Optometrist role based in Dorchester with state of the art facilities, a forward thinking practice offering a fantastic package.
- Friendly, patient focussed practice who provide a relaxed and professional service
- Medium sized practice, meaning you will have support in your role working alongside qualified Optometrists
- Fantastic environment in practice with up to date equipment
- Flexible testing times with pre-screening done by experienced support staff
- Full or part time position, with flexibility on days worked
- Initially will be tasked with emergency appointments with view to undertaking general testing asap once restrictions are lifted
- Practice will be offering extended opening times in the interim to all ow colleagues to work as flexibly and safely as possible
- Weekend working will be required for this position
- Highly competitive salary depending on skills and experience, from 50,000 - 70,000
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- Relocation allowance available
- CPD provided and fees paid
- Fantastic job security with a successful, well recognised group who offer numerous options for career progressing and long term growth
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Should be a conscientious and reliable professional committed to providing the highest levels of patient care
- GOC registered as a fully qualified Optometrist
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs