This is an exciting potentially highly lucrative opportunity to join an exceptionally highly quality customer service focussed company that actively encourages their employees to thrive within the position and allow them to build and grow as diligent and conscientious professionals.
Fantastic new multi-site Audiologist/RHAD job to work near Narberth, S Wales for an exciting clinically focussed independent Audiology service provider on a full-time basis.
Longer testing times, and more relaxed work environments help create a more welcoming setting, one that keeps patients coming back time and time again!
A highly rewarding fully private clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD prospect where you are given flexibility to tailor each appointment to your client's needs to ensure the best possible outcome for their hearing.
To reward you for your services is one of the best packages in the Audiology market, including generous basic salary 30k+ guaranteed, highly rewarding commission structure with OTE 50-70K+ and extensive benefits.
You will be based within high achieving practices around Narberth, S Wales working in more boutique style practice settings equipped with state of the art testing equipment and recommending some of the best hearing aids on the market today.
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work ensuring fantastic work life balance
- 9am-5:30pm working hours working clinic based
- Working in high-end, boutique practices in dedicated Audiology test rooms equipped with the latest state of the art testing equipment
- Test times flexible c.1.5 hours to suit patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary of 30000+ guaranteed
- Bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa 50000-70000+ OTE
- Company car for both professional and private use
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- All professional fees covered
- Opportunities for further development/training with extensive through induction process
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Posses the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
- Full drivers' licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813 452.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs