A well-established, high-end independent Audiology service provider are currently searching for an Audiologist join them to work multi-site near Loewstoft.
You will be covering a set number of practices based in Norwich which can be tailored to your location, while you will know your schedule in advance.
The key focus will be to provide an outstanding service to a fully private patient base, making bespoke hearing solutions in a relaxed and quality focussed environment.
With no weekend work, a market leading package and little if any domiciliary work, this is an opportunity to join one of the UK's Audiologist employers of choice .
- Mobile role covering practice locations near and in Lowestoft
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work
9am-5:30pm working hours
- Successful Audiology service alongside Optics where you will be working in high-end, boutique practices with established patient bases
- Working with the latest technology in Audiology to offer each patient the best outcome for their hearing
- Test times flexible to suit patient needs in a relaxed and quality focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance where you are working
Package and Benefits
- Generous basic salary up to circa 31000
- Uncapped commission scheme with realistic first year earnings of 50000+ OTE
- Company car/car allowance
- 5 weeks holiday plus 8 days bank holiday allowance
- Private healthcare
- Professional fees paid
- Further opportunities for development/training with a supportive employer
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist / HCPC registered required
- Right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the private sector
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs