Position: Optometrist Location: Santry Salary: Up to €65,000 DOE Working hours: Full Time or Part Time Experience level: You must be a CORU registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Santry
are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Santry
– a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care. What’s on Offer?
- A Competitive Salary of up to €65,000 DOE
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
- Free car parking outside the store
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be. What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and CORU registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential. Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Natassia Gunn at Specsavers Recruitment Service on +44 (0)1566 478002 or email@example.com.