We are searching for a qualified Dispensing Optician to join us in our Andover branch!
A bit about us…
Leightons is a retail opticians and audiology business, founded in 1928. We are proudly independent, family-owned and family run and believe our people are the key to success and longevity. Leightons have grown to have 35 stores, all special and unique – 25 fully owned, 7 franchised, 2 co-owned and 1 business operating under its own name.
Our Dispensing Opticians are an integral part of each of our branches, ensuring that each store has adequate and correct stock whilst liaising with each customer on a one to one basis regarding their latest prescription. Core tasks of this role will include;
- Dispensing spectacles to current prescriptions
- Ensure that stock is maintained and accurate against purchase orders
- Assist the Branch Manager in tracking and monitoring branch performance
- Work with customers on a consultative basis regarding the available stock
- Adjust spectacles as per customer requirements
- Ensure all reminders are followed up, ensuring all parties are kept up to date.
This is an ideal position for a fully qualified Dispensing Optician with strong communication skills, searching for a brand that values quality over quantity. Complete customer satisfaction is our aim, meaning our DO’s need to be engaging, motivated and able to work with customers on a consultative basis.
- Staff Discount
- Commission/Bonus Scheme (2% of Gross Margin)
- Access to Leightons Learning Academy
- Further Education and Progression