An exciting brand is currently looking to recruit an Optical Assistant to join their fast growing team based in West London.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in an independent, forward thinking brand who strongly believes their employee's lives and helping the environment are equally as important as the quality of product they offer.
They are looking for a skilled Optical Assistant who holds the same core beliefs in quality and care alongside the drive to continue growing the business, whilst also developing their own careers.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Based in the Customer Care team in the Head Office acting as point of contact for the brand
- Operating through a number of different communication channels
- Working within a fashion forward brand that are producing a wide range of amazing products
- Supported by a highly-skilled team of 2
- Full time (Monday to Friday)
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Positive track record within the optical industry
- Excellent communication skills: clear verbal and written communication with active listening skills
- Able to work within systems and processes
- Ability to learn and want to develop
Optical Assistant - Salary
- Paying up to £24,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- 29 holidays inc. bank hols
- Range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.