A family owned independent Opticians based in Cirencester are looking for a full or part time Optometrist. The company is well known for providing excellent eyecare to a wide range of patients utilising some of the best equipment on the market.
Optometrist - Role
- Providing thorough sight tests to patients of all ages using the latest technology such as Optomap Daytona, OCT and corneal topography. Nidek phoropters throughout.
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- 30 minute appointments (40 mins in COVID arrangements)
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- 9:00 - 17:30 working hours with 2 Saturdays a month to 16.30
- You can work between 2-5 days a week.
- Covid protocols: closed door policy, appointment only. 40 minute tests, optomap reduces close contact time, large spacious rooms with high volume mechanical ventilation, all PPE supplied
Optometrist - Requirements
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Attention to Detail
Optometrist - Practice
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable independent Opticians. You can enjoy professional freedom within this position and will benefit from a highly experienced support team. You will also have the opportunity to develop and specialise in areas of Optometry not always available on the high street.
- £50,000 to £55,000 (pro rata if part time)
- GOC, AOP Fees paid for
- Parking permit
- Contributory pension scheme
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.