A fantastic exclusive multi-site Audiologist/RHAD position in Hampshire with an attractive clinically focused independent Audiology service provider is available on a full-time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that values excellent customer service and actively encourages employees to succeed in their jobs, allowing them to develop and grow as attentive and conscientious professionals.
Longer testing hours, a more comprehensive battery of tests, and a more pleasant working environment all contribute to a high-quality, client-focused environment that you will enjoy for a long time!
A very rewarding fully private clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD opportunity in which you can tailor each session to your client's specific needs in order to achieve the best possible hearing result.
With a guaranteed starting salary of 40k+, a very profitable commission structure with an OTE of 50-70K+, and other perks, this is one of the best packages in the Audiology business to reward you for your expertise.
You'll be based in high-achieving practises across Hampshire, so be prepared to travel up to 2 hours per day (all travel and overnight stops are on the company's dime) to more boutique-style practise settings with cutting-edge testing equipment.
- Monday to Friday only working with no weekend work ensuring fantastic work life balance
- 9am-5:30pm working hours working clinic based
- Working in high-end, boutique practices in dedicated Audiology test rooms equipped with the latest state of the art testing equipment
- Test times flexible c.1.5 hours to suit patient needs in a relaxed and clinically focussed environment
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary of 40,00+ guaranteed
- No threshold bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa 50000-70000+ OTE
- Company car for both professional and private use
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- All professional fees covered
- Opportunities for further development/training with extensive through induction process
- Potential relocation allowance up to 5,000 for 2 year minimum commitment towards the company
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must be registered with the HCPC as an Audiologist/RHAD due to fully private client base
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within a verity of sectors.
- Full drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs