Fantastic new clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD role Uxbridge, West London, working full time with benefit of exceptional testing facilities, unparalleled prospects for LT career advancement coupled with accompanying excellent gross realistic earning potential 65k+ & extensive list of benefits!
You'll work with a company that is willing to nourish talent, allowing all their employees to develop themselves further with options to progress to senior level within this future focussed business long term for aspiring professionals.
Whilst enjoying operating in a state-of-the-art practice, you will be supported by an experienced support team, have flexible testing times at around 90 minutes+ and work with some of the leading hearing aids that the industry has to offer!
You will be guaranteed generous basic salary, uncapped gross income from rewarding commission scheme and a raft of additional lifestyle benefits and company car/car allowance...
- Wax removal may also be requested to suit client requirements with training provided as required
- You'll provide ongoing thorough after-care to your clients and establish your reputation in the area as a provider of consistent high levels of quality care
- Liaising closely with the senior management team in regards to clinic performance and be proactive to ensure the ongoing commercial success of the business
Package and Benefits
- Gross average earning including commission is 45,000 -
- Fantastic basic salary circa 30,000+ DOE
- Additional lifestyle benefits such as private healthcare
- Company car/car allowance provided for both professional and private use
- Holiday allowance 25 days + 8 bank
- Excellent prospects for career progression
- Working hours are full or part time 9am-5pm Monday to Friday only
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist or RHAD fully registered with the HCPC
- Must have right to work in the UK
- Full UK drivers licence required
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs